Wednesday 2 June 2010

First Screencast/Tutorial

Hi everyone, as some of you might know I released my first tutorial yesterday which marked the start of my screencasting/podcasting project that I planned to do over the summer.


YouTube link of screencast

The tutorial was about a feature in Microsoft Word that I think is the most underused. I am saying this because when I look at fellow students writting reports I often see them on the last minute sorting out the table of contents by hand which is weird cause Word allows you to totally automate the process and finish the table of contents in less than 4 clicks. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and please leave some feedback so I can try and incorporate it in the next screencast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the podcast dav!! Welldone!
Looking forward to the next one!!